Julie: Mummy, I had a quiz today in the school
Mummy: How was it Julie ?
Julie: It was good. I could solve the problems.
Mummy: How many questions were there this time?
Julie: 15 questions. But since we solved a practice quiz prior, I could find the quiz easy. Thank you mummy for the practice quiz.
Mummy: No problems Julie. I used to do that when I was young. Uncle-R, will you set up the quiz for Julie next time?
Uncle-R: Yes. I will do it.
Mummy: So, we have a long weekend ahead. What should we plan? Your quiz went well. So, its celebration time !
Julie: Yes mummy, thank you. I wished to call two of my friends at home. Would you mind?
Mummy: No. I would be happy to receive them. Should we plan for overnight stay?
Julie: Yes mummy. We will get two days together with friends. It would be fun.
Mummy: Do you know what food your friends like ?
Julie: No mummy. But nothing wrong in asking.
Mummy: Ok ask them then. Let me know tomorrow. Ok, what is your plan now? Are you going to play with Uncle-R or should we go out to play?
Julie: Let's go out today mummy.
Mummy: Get ready then.
Julie and mummy both go out in the garden to play.
No comments:
Post a Comment