Julie and mummy both are sitting around the study table and analysing the quiz.
Mummy: Julie, why do you think the quiz did not go well ?
Julie: Mummy there were 15 questions. I could not answer last 3 questions
Mummy: Why, the time was not sufficient ?
Julie: Yes, I took a lot of time to answer the initial questions
Mummy: Did you not prepare or practice sufficiently ?
Julie: I practiced well. But I found questions bit difficult.
Mummy: What was the quiz about ?
Julie: English 5 marks, Maths 5 marks and General Knowledge 5 marks
Mummy: Can you show me the quiz ? I want to see what are the last 3 questions about ?
Julie shows the quiz paper
Mummy: Among the last 3 questions, 1 is of english, 2 are of GK.
Julie: Yes mummy.
Mummy: Did you talk to the other students ? Could they complete the paper ?
Julie: I talked to 3 of my friends. Two of them completed the paper. One of them did not.
Mummy: Ok. Let's check the marks in coming days. When is the result getting declared ?
Julie: After three days, on 14th.
Mummy: Ok. Change your school dress. I will cook "sanja" for you.
Julie: Ok mummy.
Julie eats "sanja"
Mummy: Julie play for sometime, then tell me how you practice the questions. Ok?
Julie: Ok mummy.
Julie and Mummy gather over the study table after playtime
Mummy: Yes Julie, I wanted to know how you prepare for quizzes
Julie: Mummy, I complete my home-work after coming back at home. Then I read the next chapter for English. Then daddy asks me to solve some of maths problems. That's all.
Mummy: Julie do you prepare for GK ?
Julie: Mummy, daddy told me there is nothing to "prepare for". Its just day-to-day reading and listening. Daddy showed me to talk to Uncle-R about facts of nature, universe, humanity, earth.
Mummy: Ok Julie. Sounds great ! I think it would help you, if we setup one quiz at home, just before the school quiz. That will give you practice for solving the problems in given time.
Julie: Ok, mummy.
Mummy: Let's start dinner now.
No comments:
Post a Comment