ChatBot For Kids (Example Conversation 2) - Happy with School

 Julie opens the chatbot, Uncle-R says


Robot: Hi Julie, it looks like you are not happy with your school today. What happened ?


Julie: No ! I am happy with the school. My language teacher said good things about me in front of the whole class. 


Robot: The good things were for what ? 


Julie: We were learning spellings and I got all spellings right !


Robot: Ok, what exactly did the teacher say?


Julie: Teacher said "Great job, keep it up!". She said that ONLY to me. There were many students !


Robot: Hmm ... Sounds great ! So what next ? Some singing? Drawing? What should we do?


Julie: Can you play "Dil hai Chotasa?"


Robot: Yes, sure, I will play. Meanwhile, I would like to know, what do you like about the song?


Julie: I like the trees, the ducks, the sky, the river, the boat ... its a round boat you know?


Robot: Yes, true. Ok, I am playing the song now !


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

आई बाबा

Robotics Ideas

Movement of the Robotic Arm