ChatBot For Kids (Example Conversation 1) - Sunday Playtime
- Open the chatbot and the chatbot will realize who has opened it
Robot - Hi Julie, good morning!
Julie - Good Morning, Uncle-R
Robot - So, Julie, no school today? (Its a trick question for the kids, In real life, the robot can figure out today's day from the calendar. Some of the questions will be trick questions)
Julie - No Uncle-R, its Sunday!
Robot - So, what next, playtime?
Julie - Yes
Robot - Snake and Ladder, Carrom or BrainVita?
Julie - BrainVita
- The chatbot opens the game BrainVita
Robot - Julie, I opened BrainVita for you
Julie - Thanks Uncle
Robot - Julie, Do you want me to say the instructions out loud?
Julie - No, Uncle, I know them now
- Julie starts playing, the robot occasionally says "Good Job", based on an intelligent move. Claps when the game is over with as few marbles on the board as possible. If Julie wins the game by 1 marble on the board, Robot says "Celebration Time!"
Julie - Uncle, I would like to play once more
Robot - Sure, Go ahead !
- Julie plays once more and Robot acknowledges as usual
Julie - Uncle, its lunch time now. I will see you later!
Robot - OK Julie, Take care, bye !
- Chatbot closes on its own !
Comments
Post a Comment