Diwana Hai Dekho (A Hindi Film Song)
An "ideal introduction" process of today's guys and girls in itself. It is performed so well such that no one will feel awkward, or rather, they will feel comfortable interacting with each other, even after getting to know each other (about the past and future)
What else I liked?
- Karina Kapoor copying the style of Hritik Roshan with the sun-glasses stating "Is it so? I understand"
- Even the guys copying the style of Hritik Roshan with the sun-glasses stating "Is it so? we also understand"
- Karina Kapoor's show-off of her identity "Just go tell him who I am !"
Hritik Roshan has performed completely "sarcastically", since he is closed for a relationship with her. Since he is already involved in his childhood love. His performance over "aakho mein doob jane ko hum bekraar baithe hain." is sooo sarcastic yet so playful ! It appears that he is stating "Kareena, You are acting as if I am 'bekaraar' for you, but it is NOT the case. I am already involved in my childhood love". In my opinion, Hritik Roshan has done the right thing to inform the girl very early in the relationship, about his past. That will make her not feel betrayed. Needless to say: It's a very cool and very modern song. Excellent camera work, excellent direction !
Comments
Post a Comment