Is the "analogy of an orange" good to judge a person? ... How do I analyze a person? ... "By giving some space" ... From a distance ... By giving him/her some freedom ... Definitely NOT by squeezing ... Is the analogy of "orange squeezing" right to judge/test a person? ... No ... Not at all ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If I can not take care of the children, I will not have them
We can grow along with children, if children are cared properly. Especially when children start learning and if we learn along with them, it...
-
आई वडीलांचं आपल्या आयुष्यात खूप योगदान असल्याची समज मला आयुष्यात फार उशिरा आली ... जवळ जवळ वयाची पन्नाशी गाठल्यावर ... साधारणपणे मुलीच्या बा...
-
Movement: 1. Keep a heap of dry garbage (a mix of plastic, paper and leaves) in a tray. The tray is rectangular and light grey in color. The...
-
Robotic Cleaning - Observe the drain blockage from outside of the pipeline - Need to develop something like X-Ray machine. Which will monito...
No comments:
Post a Comment