Friday, 7 November 2025

Physical Jobs and Digital Jobs

AI will take over digital jobs like lightening!

I think it should just be the opposite. If at all one wants to reduce the pain of physical efforts put by humankind today, we have to develop machines and tools with smart/AI capabilities to reduce the physical pain as soon as possible. For example, the pain involved in collecting and disposing the garbage, the pain of a man in getting into the man-hole, pain of cleaning the large water bodies like lakes, rivers, sea etc, pain of cleaning drainages. These jobs should be completely automated as soon as possible. The digital world may get simplified as a result of that and digital jobs may get created as a result of that! For example, debugging and testing of the above mentioned machines can be automated. Writing code for testing and debugging the machines, can be an automated process. Simulating the test scenarios for the above mentioned machines (for example, simulating cleaning the rivers, seas, drainages) etc needs to be automated. All these automations will generate jobs. I wonder how are we going to simulate the garbage collection process and then test it in reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I can not take care of the children, I will not have them

We can grow along with children, if children are cared properly. Especially when children start learning and if we learn along with them, it...