I think you are being funny and sarcastic for India and Pakistan... Both India and Pakistan had only "incoming traffic" of goods for a long time after independence... As a result, they remained like "small children" in the world's eye... only "takers" ... not "givers" ... It takes time for children to grow up and become "grateful" for others... to look around the world and then analyse where they stand... And of course I can understand that the situation of our beginning era could be held responsible for that... However India recovered from that situation and now we have "two way traffic" of goods across countries. I can only say that India could have recovered faster... however "better late than never" ... And I wish good for Pakistan to also start this "two way traffic" ... and both these countries become "givers" than "takers" ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If I can not take care of the children, I will not have them
We can grow along with children, if children are cared properly. Especially when children start learning and if we learn along with them, it...
-
आई वडीलांचं आपल्या आयुष्यात खूप योगदान असल्याची समज मला आयुष्यात फार उशिरा आली ... जवळ जवळ वयाची पन्नाशी गाठल्यावर ... साधारणपणे मुलीच्या बा...
-
Movement: 1. Keep a heap of dry garbage (a mix of plastic, paper and leaves) in a tray. The tray is rectangular and light grey in color. The...
-
Robotic Cleaning - Observe the drain blockage from outside of the pipeline - Need to develop something like X-Ray machine. Which will monito...
No comments:
Post a Comment