Kids and the Precious Mess of Their Toys and Books

My review about a YouTube video:

Yes, it's a great pleasure to organize the mess of the toys and the books, which the kids make. As the children grow up, they start realizing that mommy is organizing their toys and books. And they try to provide a helping hand. However, many times I denied that helping hand. Just because, I really enjoyed organizing those toys and books, along with the associated memories.

I also want to mention that when the children grow beyond 10 years or so, they themselves develop the habit of organizing their own things (May be, by observing their mommy). And sometimes they get annoyed if mommy organizes them in her way. At that time, mommy really want to get detached from her emotions and give way to her children to organize. That will help them grow.

This was a precious video, which I could relate to my past. Thanks a lot!

Comments