Saturday, 5 April 2025

Islam and Its Complex after 9/11

  • What do I mean by complex? Is it superiority or inferiority complex?

Inferiority Complex 


  • What are the factors to judge?

inter-country relations with Islamic countries

number of collaborations in terms of exchanging students to exchanging defence, should have faced a decline


intra-country relations within Islamic and Non-Islamic countries

strenuous relations in community interactions which cannot be "measured" but just "felt". Or sometimes they can be measured in terms of number of hate crimes. 


  • Why do we see terrorism continued in Kashmir even after 9/11, if I say Islam developed an Inferiority complex?

Inferiority Complex can work in two ways. Either the person can go into a shell OR the person can counter attack to regain his/her lost superiority. I think in the case of Kashmir, the latter is true.


  • What are the possibilities to avoid it in future?

Raise awareness/intelligence

Maintain robust inter-country and intra-country relations with Islamic as well as non Islamic countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I can not take care of the children, I will not have them

We can grow along with children, if children are cared properly. Especially when children start learning and if we learn along with them, it...